Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What is the cheapest way to get an iPhone with Sprint?

I REALLY want an iPhone for my birthday.So I have some questions about how to do that, and remember I am on the Sprint network: P (yes I know they suck, but I can't change)
1. What Sprint plan do I need?
2. Should I buy the phone from Sprint or from Apple?
3. I am not eligible for an upgrade right now, but my dad's phone is.couldn't I buy it for his phone number then swap the device once I get it?
4.It says Apple's price is $200 for the 16gb.Is it still $200 if I were to get if for my phone number, which is not eligible for an upgrade from Sprint? Or would I end up paying like $600?

Any answers are great! Or any additional information would help too! Thank you!
>>> What is the cheapest way to get an iPhone with Sprint?