Thursday, March 21, 2013

Help when typing a router ip into the URL bar?

I'm connected to my school wifi (on my iPhone) and I've been trying to get the router IP, the one you type into the URL bar to get to the router page (index page?), but it wont connect.It isn't the usual IP where it starts with 192, instead it starts with 172, and from my knowledge trying to connect using that kind of IP will try connect you to the device you're currently using, resulting in a connection error. If anyone could let me know how to access it through my iPhone, or a way to get an alternate IP address, it would be really appreciated.
I have also read somewhere that i may be able to connect using one of the school desktops (not sure if true) but i would like that to be a last resort.

См. статью: Help when typing a router ip into the URL bar?