Saturday, March 23, 2013

I am addicted to my iPhone and Facebook. Pls help?

I am so addicted to my phone and fb that I don't do anything the while day rather i waste all my time on fb or just texting. I don't know wat to do. This is d last year of school and I really wanna study hard and get in a good college but I can't cause I never study bcoz of fb. I just study in tuitions and I know that's not gonna help me fr exams although my cousins and parents keep telling me to stop using it I just am not able to. I have even tried to deactivate my account but I just keep coming back. If my parents switch off d wifi I just start playing games. Wat do I do ?? Pls help me.Is there any way that I can limit my time on fb and my phone ??

См. статью: I am addicted to my iPhone and Facebook. Pls help?