Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Websites not loading completely?

I have a wireless USB adapter connected to my laptop because my internal wireless card has crappy signal ( Dell XPS l521x for some who may know about this problem). I haven't had any problems till now with it. Last week it suddenly began to not load websites completely (images looked very strange, or didn't load at all, videos don't load completely on YouTube).It happens with all browsers but only when I connect to the wireless network WITH the adapter. If I connect to my iPhone's hot spot, for instance, WITH the adapter there are no problems and if I connect to the wireless network WITHOUT the adapter (though the signal is weak) there are no problems. What is the problem? I cleared the cache, updated windows… etc.but it still won't work.

См. статью: Websites not loading completely?