Saturday, July 20, 2013

Could I bring the theif to the police?

This has happened twice this month to me. Around the first of the month Chase called me and told me about possible credit card fraud and it was fraud. The person bought a iPhone online and they said they might have changed their IP :-<

I didn't have to pay anything since i didn't buy so i didn't really care.

It happened again! Yesterday! Some person bought $50 worth of gas!

I asked the Chase person if they would catch them and they said they wouldn't be looking for them but the police would but i probably shouldn't worry about it because they never catch most people!

I search my credit card info on google to see what came up because i have used this card in over a year.My info came up! My name and address! It was on a site called Hack Credit Cards 2013 or something like that and it had my info and like 100 other peoples.

He was at a gas station! Im sure it had cameras!

Thats why im wondering whats the chance of the police going to find this guy or these guys. I dont want anyone to have my info and then maybe come and kill me. OR could I tract down these guys myself like the movie Identity Thief and bring them to them?

См. статью: Could I bring the theif to the police?