Saturday, July 20, 2013

How to fix my iPhone 4 (partial water damage)?

Okay so I brought my iPhone 4 into the bathroom with me because my friend was texting me, and I accidentally dropped it into a bucket of water which had soapy toilet cleaning solution in it. Thankfully, only the bottom cm (where the speakers and plug in is) was submerged in soapy water goo. I cleaned off all the goo from most of the outside and used a tooth pick and a Q- tip to clean the soapy goo out of the speakers and outlet. When I turned it on, it operated as usual, except for a few things…
1.after i typed in the passcode, the usual "click noise" didn't happen.
2.when i went on the youtube app and the music app no sound was made.
3.no sound was on any games or apps except for voice memos.
4.no noise was made while typing (no usual clicking)

but the ringer still worked but not for texts.i turned it off and put it in a bag of rice but im not sure what else to do:(

См. статью: How to fix my iPhone 4 (partial water damage)?