Saturday, July 20, 2013

MY iPhone isnt connect to my computer!

NO! Im 15 and my iphone is my life, please help me out and put yourself in my shoes for just a sec, ive searched how to connect it to my computer but its not working, im in a recovery screen at the moment, when i re-turn it on, it goes back to recovery, and when i hook it up to my computer, my computer says " usb device not recognized" and i take it out put it back it like 15 times, and same message, it connects occasionally, really rarely, but i was thinking maybe theres a program i can download or theres a handy tip i can use to make my computer recognize my phone, theres nothing wrong with the cable, nor my computer, its my phone, ive connect a ipod up perfectly, just my frigin phone :( HELP! :(

См. статью: MY iPhone isnt connect to my computer!