Sunday, July 14, 2013

What programs can I delete from my computer?

I have a HP Pavilion G Series Lap Top. I use my Lap Top for surfing the internet, downloading movies, syncing my Iphone and checking surf reports. I do not Facebook and I am not a gamer. I am looking to speed up my computer by deleting unneeded programs. Which of the below can I delete?

Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Reader X (10.1.0) MUI
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6
AMD Catalyst Install Manager
AMD System Monitor
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
Atheros Bluetooth Suite (64)
Atheros Driver Installation Program
Bonjour
Browser Safeguard
Cisco EAP-FAST Module
Cisco LEAP Module
Cisco PEAP Module
Coupon Companion Plugin
Cyberlink YouCam
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Evernote v. 4.2.3
Google Chrome
HP Application Assistant
HP Documentation
HP Games
HP Launch Box
HP Moviestore
HP On Screen Display
HP Power Manager
HP Quick Launch
HP QuickWeb
HP Security Assistant
HP Setup
HP Setup Manager
HP Software Framework
HP Support Assistant
IDT Audio
Info Atoms (Uninstall)
Itunes
J2SE Runtime Enviorment 5.0
Microsoft.net Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft.net Framework 4 Extended
Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition (ENU)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver
Realtek PCIE Card Reader
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
VLC Media player 2.0.1. Vuze
Windows Live Essentials 2011
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections.

См. статью: What programs can I delete from my computer?