Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I've put an album into iTunes but it wont sync onto my iPhone?

So I have an iPhone 4S which is pretty new, I brought it around January/February time I think but it was definitely this year. I've been having problems with this for a while now that everytime I try to insert an album which I've brought a physical copy of onto my iTunes libray it goes on and works fine on my laptop but when I put the sync cable in the phone won't pick it up even when I click sync. And that's another thing, even though the 'sync' tickbox is ticked it still doesn't sync straight after I've insert my phone cable into a USB slot, why's that? Stupid Apple! Anyways if anyone could give me the answer to these two things I would really appreciate it. :)

См. статью: I've put an album into iTunes but it wont sync onto my iPhone?