Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Is my family rich (not trying to brag)?

All my friends say my family is rich but I do not think so. We live in Las Vegas our house is quiet big and has a cool pool.My dad has his own company he is Italian.My mother is American and she works as a teacher. I have my own ipod, Iphone 5, ipad and macbook. I have got some designers but mostly hollister and things like that! I have 2 horses and my family take around 5 vacations a year and I go to one of the best schools we have a house in Italy.My parents drive range rovers both.
my horses is a Arabian horse he's name is Hershey LOL buttercup is a Appaloosa
I am very respectful for my parents if they say no I will not push them any further and I am thankful for everything we have got. I get $300 a month most form my grandparents and I work for it I clean my room, respect my parents and do jobs such as mowing the lawn and walking neighbors dogs.Do I sound like a good person you would let your kids be friends with

См. статью: Is my family rich (not trying to brag)?