Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chrome error 102 on ipad/iphone download failed; citrix receiver?

I'm trying to help a physician I work with get a few applications at work, work on his ipad & iphone using Google Chrome on his ipad & iphone.

We can get to the site with no problem but when we try to open the applications we need (which are an ICA citrix application) we get an error "error 102" and the details on it say "download failed".

The applications require a citrix receiver to open the application which is already installed on the devices.

I can duplicate the error when I use my own ipad and iphone.

It works fine with safari.

Answer we're not looking for "use safari". Safari will work but Chrome is his preference and what we'd like to get working for him. The application we're working with is exclusive to work on a ipad so other tablets would work but not all the functionality of the app will.

I work in the IT dept where he works.

См. статью: Chrome error 102 on ipad/iphone download failed; citrix receiver?