Sunday, March 17, 2013

Should I return my iPhone 5 for Samsung Galaxy S4?

Just less than a month ago, I purchased an unlocked iPhone 5 to use on T-Mobile. The internet speed is EXTREMELY SLOW (it's Edge!) because T-MO has yet to upgrade the towers near me to support iPhone 5 (which they are supposedly going to do in the coming months when they plan on selling the phone themselves). The phone itself is nice, I enjoy going on it.It was very expensive though and I do think the S4 will be a lot cheaper if T-Mobile is offering a contract for it.

Samsung is announced the S4 and it looks promising. I really like some of the features it offers, although I realize I'll miss out on the great apps that Apple's app store offers.

What should I do - keep iPhone and wait for T-Mobile to upgrade the speed compatibility or return it and wait for the S4?

См. статью: Should I return my iPhone 5 for Samsung Galaxy S4?