Sunday, March 17, 2013

No Service for unlocked, JB iPhone 3g 4.2.1?

I have an unlocked, JB iPhone 3g 4.2.1.It was working fine for years and I was able to change sim cards with no problem.

Yesterday is when the I first experienced this "No Service" problem. When I turn on my iPhone it asks for my pin and immediately, without searching, it says: "No Service"

These are the things I have already tried:
-holding down sleep and home button to reboot
-removing sim card and then putting it back in
-putting a different sim card in the phone but the same thing happens (so it's not a sim card problem)
-toggled on and off airplane mode
-Settings-->General-->Network-->change… toggles to see if different setting helped
-Settings-->General-->Reset-->Reset Network Settings
-Setting-->Phone-->My Number says "Unknown" (and I can't change it)

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advanced for your help!

См. статью: No Service for unlocked, JB iPhone 3g 4.2.1?