Monday, March 18, 2013

IPhone taking up to 14 hours to restore from back up?

I screwed up the software on my iPhone a couple days ago, so yesterday I took it to the Apple Store and got it restored or whatever. And I backed everything up before I messed everything up so I know everything is on my computer. The thing though is that when I hit restore from back up, it freezes half way through and says it's gonna take like 15 or 16 hours. And I know it shouldn't take that long but I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I left it on all night and it did nothing.It froze and didn't do anything. I'm frustrated and I need help. What should I do? How do I get it to stop taking so long. The Apple guy said it should only take around 20 minutes and I don't have THAT much data on my phone to begin with. Help please???

См. статью: IPhone taking up to 14 hours to restore from back up?