Monday, March 18, 2013

I think I killed my iPhone 4S?

Oh my christ. Okay, so I was using my iPhone 4S normally today, and keep in mind this happened literally 5 minutes ago.It was getting super hot, and I assumed it was just getting a little overheated, so I took the case off and kept using it. Then all of the sudden, it just died. The power was I think at around 20% battery, but it was plugged into my computer when this happened.

I assumed it just needed to cool down, so I opened my window, and let my phone rest beside the window, and in about 10 minutes it was back to regular temperature. I plugged my phone into the wall (where it currently is) and normally when your phone dies it can be powered on to show that it's either charging, or needs to be plugged in.It has shown me nothing.

I've tried pressing and holding the power button, pressing and holding the power and home button, quickly pressing the home button, anything, and it's completely dead. What do I do! Help!!!

См. статью: I think I killed my iPhone 4S?