Monday, March 25, 2013

IPhone 3G Error 1604 to 1015 Fix?

This is a hell of a story, here goes…

Last Monday I ordered an iPhone 3G from a trusted seller on eBay. I received it in the mail last night, and was very excited about it because it was the most high-tech phone I had ever owned (despite the fact that it is 4 years old.) After playing around with it a little bit I noticed that the latest firmware update was 4.2.1, too obsolete to use any apps on. I then booted up my laptop and found a way to upgrade it to iOS 6 using a custom ROM. That program happened to be whited00r, which had been reviewed as a great program. I downloaded Normal Mode because the phone was factory unlocked, and used the shift key and everything to restore the phone to whited00r. The device went into preparation for a few minutes, and then iTunes gave me an error 1604. The device reloaded perfectly fine but not in whited00r 6, it was still in 4.2.1. Unsure of it was just a small malfunction or not, I restarted the device. That happened to be the biggest mistake I had made so far.It turned on into the infamous recovery mode screen with the USB and iTunes logo. I sort of panicked, thinking that I had just ruined my new phone, so I rebooted it again. This time it loaded with a slide to unlock bar cycling through different languages. When you slide, it gives you an emergency call option and nothing else. When trying to restore it with the Original 4.2.1 firmware, I get message from apple saying:

"We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time.

Please try again later, or contact customer care."

Yeah, thanks for the sincerity, Apple…

So I got back on the laptop and search ways to fix the 1604/1015 error. I found two programs to help me out with saving my iPhone: Tinyumbrella and iReb.iReb did absolutely nothing, but Tinyumbrella sort of worked (?). When I loaded it as administrator, on the lift there was no recovery device.So if I figure out how to get the recovery device on Tinyumbrella I might be able to fix it. Yahoo is my last resort, I fell like giving up right now.

Help.

См. статью: IPhone 3G Error 1604 to 1015 Fix?