Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why did she ask for my number?

I started my job a couple weeks ago and this girl started working the same time. We work different departments so we only see each other a little bit. One night we got off the same time and we ended up just talking for about 30 minutes. She wanted to show me her speakers in her car so we were sitting listening to music. She wanted to show me something on her phone and then she gave me her iPhone with the new contact open and said you should give me your number.So I put my info in her phone but she hasn't texted me or called and it's been a few days. Why would she ask for my number then? She's 18 and I am 21. She does have a boyfriend but In not the one who asked for a number and I regret not asking for hers.

См. статью: Why did she ask for my number?