Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So stressed out and depressed?

With my health conditions I don't need this.My parents constantly fight like to kids cause my dads always on his ipad or iphone which he never spends quality time with us. I can't even have a conversation with him unless I say did you hear me 5 times cause he's stuck on his cell phone. The man is 54 years old and plays on a cell phone like a teen.It makes me hurt, stressed & depressed. Even thought about running away and never coming back but I don't have any place to go. I'm 32 on disability and don't have much. I tried seeing a Psychiatrist, but none around my area will accept my medicaid. I feel like punching walls just going off and blowing up sometimes. I tried talking to him but seems he only cares about who ever he talks to on his phone or whatever.

См. статью: So stressed out and depressed?