Thursday, March 28, 2013

Which Phone HTC one s or Iphone 5 (T-MOBILE)?

Ok about a week ago i lost my Htc One S from t-mobile. I have insurance on it and will cost $175 to get it replaced and it comes with next day delivery. But now i here that the iphone 5 is coming to t-mobile in april for only $99 and no contract. Now which phone should i get. I loved my htc one s and i used it for mostly texting, looking at videos on youtube, browsing the internet, navigation, music, and taking pictures. This is the most i really do on my phone, I have never had a iphone before and don't know much abt them. Also i hate not having a phone so if i do get the iphone that's like a 2 week wait, What should i do which one should i get and could you explain ur answer .

См. статью: Which Phone HTC one s or Iphone 5 (T-MOBILE)?