Saturday, March 30, 2013

IPhone 4 or 4s - additional detail?

Might be getting an iphone so my question is which one would be the better one to get

iphone 4-
it would be 249$ for me
2 year contract
no minimum monthly charge
possible to get plan for 43$ a month with 400mb data and 300 national minutes, plus voicemail and more

iphone 4s
3 year contract
$249 for me
there MIGHT be a minimum $50 per month
its not possible to get the 43 dollar plan

which would you chose? Im a high school student, with a job but im saving for a car so i dont want to be spending a lot.

i have a black berry curve on a contract right now so no matter what I pay at least 249 to gget out of it.
9 hours ago

The iPhone 4S will cost more monthly. I don't care about Siri and right now I have a slow bb so a slow iPhone won't bug me. Here are the prices per month
iPhone 4 cost 49 per month
iPhone 4S is 57.30 per month
Is it worth paying extra per month and having to have it for another year?
The iPhone 5 would be 249 plus at least 99 and 57.30 per month which I do not want to pay. I also like the design of 4/4s better.
Sorry for posting again but I put more info so it's accurate

См. статью: IPhone 4 or 4s - additional detail?