Saturday, April 27, 2013

99% data usage in 24 hours of new billing cycle?

So last month I received the "You have used 65% of your 2GB data plan allowance for the bill cycle ending on 04/26/13." Which was odd because I had received it pretty early in the month, on the 10th.My data usage involves maybe 10-20 minutes a day on data which is just quick scrolling through facebook, instagram, and twitter. The rest of the time I'm on WiFi. I've been doing that since I first got my phone (Iphone 4S, running through AT&T) and I've never received a text like that before. Well, I began to use my phone more scarcely; tiptoeing around, only using data when i "needed to" and all was well. Never got a 90% text message from them.
Yesterday was 4/26/13, the last day of last month's billing cycle.So I felt a little freed so I used a little more data. Yesterday I believe I used probably about 25 minutes on facebook, instagram, tumblr, and twitter. The rest of the day was spent on WiFi. Well I go home, sleep, and wake up this morning- the first day of the new monthly billing cycle and recieve this text: "You have used 90% of your 2GB data plan allowance for the bill cycle ending on 05/26/13." How could this be? I can't check online because my cousins pay for my phone, not my parents. This is also another reason I really don't want to go over. But I don't know if I can go an entire month without checking things, etc.
My cellular data usage doesn't reset automatically in my phone and it says "Sent: 565 MB Received: 5.2 GB" and I know that yesterday it said 5.1 GB. I've had this phone since November. Also, I thought it might be wise to call the *DATA# number to get the text message stating just how much data I've used or whatever, and I received a text message from AT&T saying "We're sorry. Requested information is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I don't know what to do. Please help!
Added (1). Well yes, but ever since 9:30 pm last night I've had my data completely turned off.

См. статью: 99% data usage in 24 hours of new billing cycle?