Wednesday, April 24, 2013

IPhone 5 Randomly Shuts Off With Plenty of Battery Left?

Hi everyone,

So my iPhone has been doing some very weird things lately. 2 nights ago my phone had 19% battery and then in the middle of a text, it started powering down and shut off. Thinking something was just glitchy, I tried turning it back on only to be shown a screen to tell me I need to connect to a charger and there was no battery left. This makes no sense because I had 19% battery left.So I went and plugged it in and it turned back on. I took the charger out of the phone and then it ran all the way down to 1% without turning off??? What the hell is going on here? The next night it worked normally without it powering off. But tonight the same thing happened just before I typed this message. I plugged it in to solely turn it on and unplugged it and it worked again from 28% to 1% again like it normally should. This is so bizarre honestly and makes absolutely no sense at all. I threw my phone against the wall about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it dented the screen and metal part near the speaker but nothing in the phone was touched or damaged and it has been working up until a couple of days ago so I'm not sure this is the cause. Does anyone else have this problem?

См. статью: IPhone 5 Randomly Shuts Off With Plenty of Battery Left?