Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So I dropped my iPhone 4 down the toilet. HELP!

I was at my friends house and that's where it happened I immediately reached down to grab my iPhone out of the toilet, it was still working! I nearly cried with happiness. The battery was low so i stuck it on the charger and left it to charge (this was for about an hour) when I went back to it, it kept showing the ringer sign on the screen and saying my volume was down low and the sign would not leave my screen so I turned my phone of, when I went to turn it on it wouldn't go on, I near died.

I wasn't home till around 10 that night and this all happened at 6 or so.My iPhone still wouldn't turn on so I stuck it on the charger and the screen lit up with the apple on it, I thought yes! But then it said to connect to iTunes, so I got my laptop on and as soon as I unplugged the charger the iPhone went blank, I plugged it into my laptop, nothing happened.So I googled it and it did to put it in rice, I did that and set it in the hot press and left it over night.

the next day I went to check on it, I took it out of the rice and tried turning it on, nothing happened so I plugged it into the charger and it lit up with the apple and then went off again, then turned on and off again, heartbroken I unplugged it (went dead) and put it in the rice again. This happened Saturday and today is Wednesday, it's been in the rice since today, I took it out and tried it again no luck, plugged it in the charger, it switched on, showed the apple went off again.It's back in the rice now.

What I want to know, is my iPhone gone forever? Have I fried it? And what should I do? I'm absolutely devastated so please if anyone's had a similar experience please comment, and tell me what you did :( thanks!
Added (1). I forgot to mention I did take it apart and it looked dry although I didn't remove the battery or anything, hanks jessica:)

См. статью: So I dropped my iPhone 4 down the toilet. HELP!