Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dropped iphone 4 down the loo HELP NEEDED ASAP?

My iphone 4 fell out of my pocket and into the loo for about 3 seconds i then dried it with a cloth and the iphone was slow responding, i blew dried the iphone for 2 seconds (now i know is wrong) it then turned to a black screen but i started to shake the iphone repeatedly and the screen was coming on so i turned my phone off immediately. I use the hoover to water as it said online and now have put it in rice, i know the hair drying was bad but i put it near a fan straight after as i found out it was bad.
Do you think it will work? How long shall i leave it in the rice? My parents will go mad if they find out what shall i say? i am so worried at the moment :(

См. статью: Dropped iphone 4 down the loo HELP NEEDED ASAP?