Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Debating on which phone to get iphone5 or GalaxyS4?

I've been with Blackberry for 8-Years and at this point I got tired of it simply b/c the apps SUCKS!..I did get the iphone 5 which came out on Tmobile but only had it for a week b/c the camera was defective so went back to my BB, they said to exchange for another one but was afraid it would happen again..I'm trying to decide which phone to get but don't know which one… I mean I love taking pictures and recording videos… with the BB i loved it how I can silence my phone but still have important ppl to still ring on my phone or txt. Not into big phone's, I've been so use to the 9900 BB that I'm afraid of using touchscreen for texting, also I like it how my BB will notify a red light whenever I have a notification.SO can you help point out the difference??? THANKS

См. статью: Debating on which phone to get iphone5 or GalaxyS4?