Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to bypass Whatsapp Verification Code?

I am an international student studying abroad in Chile, and have an iPhone 4 (not the s).My service provider (Sprint) suspended my service while I am here, as it is impossible anyways for my phone to receive service from the U. S. (I have already tried asking them to turn it on for a day), therefore it is impossible for me to receive an SMS message with the verification code from whatsapp in order to activate my number. I have read there are ways to intercept this code before it is sent to whatsapp from my phone.Is there any way anyone can post detailed instructions on how to do this? Are there other methods?

I have read that you can possibly jailbreak your iphone and possibly unlock it. Does anyone know if Sprint Iphone 4's are capable of being unlocked as well?

What is the best possible option for me in this scenario? Thank you so much. Besides email this is the only method I have of talking to my mom at home, and she is super worried that I can't use Whatsapp now.

Thanks!
Added (1). -Edit: I know about skype, facebook, viber etc, but whatsapp is the most convenient and most chileans here use this app.So in the long run this saves me a lot of money in buy prepaid texting.My main question is about whatsapp.

См. статью: How to bypass Whatsapp Verification Code?