Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why wont my imessage on my iphone 4 work anymore?

My phone was fine in the morning the messages were blue like they should be and then around 4:40 my phones started sending messages in text messages instead of imessages.i have tried to turn my phone off and then back on but it didnt help.i turned the imessage off and then back on like 10 times.that still didnt work.but about 5:30-6 ish earlier today it asked me to login with my apple ID so i did and since then everytime i go to see if my imessage is on it says "waiting for activation"
what does that mean? is my phone gonna be stuck like this? and i know its my phone because it happened to my boyfriend earlier but his go fixed along with his friends… and its starting to make me mad.any idea how to fix this?

См. статью: Why wont my imessage on my iphone 4 work anymore?