Friday, April 12, 2013

I don't know what to do. Relationship problem?

I won't name their real names but in this question I'm going to talk about Simon and Jay.
Basically I am a very avid social networker and Im always falling in love over the Internet which is foolish I know but I can help it. On one in perticualr site I met this guy and we got together I really liked him but then he broke up with me for nothin other than a long distance relationship. Feeling all hurt and lonley I went on to an iPhone app chat app and immediately started chatting with a guy and he fell completely hed over heels for me and to be honest I made myself out to be that I was as well but really deep inside I feel he loves me more than I love him. His name is 'Simon' btw. Soon enough I convinced my self that he was absolutely lovely, handsome, caring and humerous that I loved him. I talked to him from months on end and began to ACTUALLY really love him but none of feelings towards eachother had actually been discussed. However then one day I went back onto the first site and met this gorgeous, charming, funny and kind guy and for some reason I fell for him without thinking it over and he felt the same way so I was feeling very please about that and we got to together. His name is 'Jay'. However, god knows why I went back to Simon and he spelt out his heart to me and how much he has always liked me and I just agreed. Just like that and now we are dating. What I keep trying to convince myself is that they're two completely different sites and it's just a bit of fun with two guys who probably aren't that serious anyway. But i feel terrible I'm a cheater, I'm leading Simon on really. If I ever told him how I truly felt he would be heartbroken. I know I sound like a totally *** right now but it literally just happened and I have come to yahoo for advice and what to do in this situation. I really love Jay and I do have feelings for Simon but it literally makes me feel like I'm using him because that's how little my love is for him. (Read on at Part 2)

См. статью: I don't know what to do. Relationship problem?