Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to get music from my iPhone to my iTunes onto my computer?

I purchased an iPhone 5 in October and a few months ago decided to put music on it via iTunes. Now, I don't have the money to constantly buy albums from the iTunes store so instead I used torrents to download them, which got me to about 30 albums on my phone. A few weeks ago I had to factory restore my computer which meant I lost all my music on iTunes which I thought would be easily retrievable as I have the music on my phone, I was wrong. When I tried to put more music on my phone it tells me I'll lose the songs which aren't on the computer so I tried to put them on the computer and it gives me some other email address (probably the owner of the torrent) which I don't know the password too. What I want to know is how can I get the music from my phone onto my computer and get it back into iTunes?

См. статью: How to get music from my iPhone to my iTunes onto my computer?