Thursday, May 23, 2013

Can any one pls tell why is iPhone tabs so costly but not worthy?

Hi I am sharing my opinion about Apple tablets but I still did not get clarity about a question. I like to pose u this question and get clear my clarity
1)why apple products are so costly like phones, tablets, note books? Is that is because for its brand name are innovative features are due to design of operating system… Prices are around 40 TO 50K SO.

2) pls any one tell what is the diffrence between tablet, ultra book, note. Book, laptop???

Because as u all know that tablet is cheaper than laptop.so what all main reasons to recommend laptop rather than tablet when it is available for cheap prices. …

.Pls pls pls answer me. Thank you…

См. статью: Can any one pls tell why is iPhone tabs so costly but not worthy?