Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What do i do if my iPhone won't charge due to water damage?

I had a glass of water beside my bed and i was using my phone in bed with the charger plugged in.then i took the charger out and it was just lying beside me on the bed.later on i must have pushed it off the bed and it landed in my drink.i didn't notice for around another hour.i had 7% battery left and i wanted to charge it overnight for school the next day so i dried the 30 pin dot connector (or so i thought) and charged my phone.i woke up the following morning to find that my phone was only on 60%. i then took out the charger from my phone and noticed that it was mouldy.later in the day i noticed some mould in my phone.my mum/mam/mom (whatever you wanna call it), cleaned them with a toothbrush but it didn't work.it got rid of the mould from the phone but the charger was rusted.today she bought me a new charger and it didn't work.my phone is dead and won't charge.It worked as normal when it was charged.

Is there anything i can do? will i need to have it repaired? i'm not gonna take my phone apart because i'll end up breaking it and i will only trust a professional with it.

I still have the receipt for the phone.does that automatically give me a warranty or do i have to buy a warranty when i buy the phone? i bought in October and it's now May.

См. статью: What do i do if my iPhone won't charge due to water damage?