Saturday, May 25, 2013

Was I in the wrong? I'm deeply affected by this incident?

So my daughter and I were going for a walk in a bush land park area and we are currently looking to buy a unit in this suburb.As we were walking back to our car from the bush my daughter wanted to show me this new app she downloaded ( the app is a property guide app and it has a feature where you can take a photo / hold the camera at someone's house and it will find out its last sold price and date e.g, this app is so popular it's even been advertised on television.) so basically she saw the first house near us and held up her iPhone to photo the house through the camera on the app( the house was double story and quite newly built, in a good area, and we were standing on the other side of the road from it.) and a lady walks onto the balcony and is staring at us ( also the unit that we had gone to see an open home at was just down the road so I was looking at it whilst my daughter was scanning the property) and then a man walks out onto the balcony next to the woman ( these people were in the house my daughter was testing the app on) and says very rudely " can I help you"! ( by the way we had only been standing there for 30 seconds) and so I said to him sorry we were just testing out a new app. He then walked inside and slammed his balcony door.

Is it illegal to take a photo of someone's house, like I was quite upset by this and so was my 16 year old daughter. Was I in the wrong? Would you be that upset if someone stood across the road from your house and did that?

См. статью: Was I in the wrong? I'm deeply affected by this incident?