Saturday, May 25, 2013

Why do i feel guilty after eating every meal?

I have no idea what is wrong with me, ive been dieting for around a year? ive lost nearly 3 stone (around 40 pounds i thing) but after every meal, healthy or not i feel unbelievably fat and discusting, i feel like i want to stick my fingers down my thoat and throw everything up or excerise for hours! like today i've had so far
breakfast: chopped up green apple, chopped up banana and natural fat free yogurt
but i felt fine after that.
snack: i had a flapjack because i baked them and i feel REALLY REALLY fat and that i shouldnt eat for the rest of the day and ive already been for a 1 mile jog, cardio excerise like jumping jacks and squats, press ups and crunches
im going to do a zumba work out soon because i still feel horrible! sometimes even if i have an apple or veg or fish i feel really fat, whats wrong with me? i'm not going to eat any lunch because i feel disgusting about myself.also i use an app on my iphone called myfitnesspal.com and it lets you count all your calories and i have a goal of how many calories i should take in 1 day and ive set 800 for me, is that healthy? but i normally only have arounf 450-500 rarely more.i just wish i was like all my friends who can eat candy and cookies and chips and not worry about there weight.btw im 14, 5ft and i weigh around 107 pounds.

См. статью: Why do i feel guilty after eating every meal?