Sunday, May 19, 2013

I already have an iPod touch but want an iPhone, is it worth it?

For Christmas last year I got the iPod touch 5th generation, and I am very happy with it, but now everyone is getting iPhones, so i was wondering if it was worth me getting one.

My contract runs out in July so I have to get a new phone then anyway, and an iPhone would probably on be 2 or 3 pounds a month more than an alternative smartphone.

I would just get a basic iPhone 4 8g version (possibly refurbished if that was cheaper), as not to waste my money, and I'm sure I would still use my iPod a lot as it has more memory and is a lot better for most things, except you can't text, call or use 3g on an iPod.

I know I shouldn't just get a phone to fit in but, being a teenager, I do feel left out not having an iPhone, and I'm sure other people do judge me for not having an iPhone.

I honestly don't even know if my parents would allow me to have an iPhone anyway, because I spent a lot of my money on my iPod recently, but if they did would it be worth it?

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question, and if I can I'd be happy to help you in return.

См. статью: I already have an iPod touch but want an iPhone, is it worth it?