Friday, May 17, 2013

Have I been scammed on Craigslist?

9 days ago (wednesday 8th may 2013) I ordered a 'brand new' iPhone 5 from Craigslist which was supposed to be £150. I thought things were going well as I emailed the seller and I sent the money via bank transfer. He/she said they would package am post the item ASAP and I'm rather worried now as I haven't yet received the package. I keep emailing the seller and they haven't replied. I sent an email on Wednesday 15th may 2013 to see what was going on and they haven't replied. I sent a further two emails, but I still had no reply. I read the terms and conditions before I brought the item and I thought It would be fine but now I'm starting to think that I could be scammed by the seller? I know it may all be a shortage of post, etc, but I find it a coincidence that they haven't replied to any of my emails. Now I have no way of getting my money back or receiving the iPhone. Please can someone give me some advice or something which can help me report the seller or just in general some facts about scamming. Thank you. :)

См. статью: Have I been scammed on Craigslist?