Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Iphone 5, Samsung S 4, or HTC one?

I need help! I cant decided!!! I have a samsung behold that i adore but its starting to croak on me… I have an Ipad so i know apple and would like the familiarity of getting the 5 but sometimes the flash things bugs… My sis just got the S3 and i played with it for a bit and it seems so confusing, she loves it.Do i just need more time with it to get used to it? The HTC i havent touched, never touched any HTC product…
Also tmobile or sprint… I have tmobile but it hurts me to fork over 600+ for a phone, hate that they dont do contracts anymore! My sis is with sprint and she never gets internet service in my house on her phone… I heard i can hook up my phone with my own wifi too, is this true? Will my 4+ year old router work for that??? Thanks…

См. статью: Iphone 5, Samsung S 4, or HTC one?