Sunday, May 12, 2013

Returned Item on eBay and got no refund?

I purchased an iPhone on eBay right before Christmas because after the new year I will go out of the country and sell the phone for a higher price. I phone was listed as new and unlocked. The package arrived and I took the factory protective plastice off the front and back of the phone and put my own screen protector on it. I leave the country, and try to sell the phne and come to find that it is a Sprint. I contact the seller and tell them of the issue and that It will be months before I am back in the states. I was away until early March and return the package. The seller has been unresponcive and won't send me a refund. I have tried callng and contacting the seller for a couple months, it's May now. I called eBay and Paypal and were told that the return policy had expired and that I would not be able to open a case with the buyer. What should I do?

См. статью: Returned Item on eBay and got no refund?