Monday, June 10, 2013

Did she just not receive my text?

So I called her yesterday and asked if we were still on to hangout tonight. She said yes and before when I asked her she said she would love that <3. We do like each other. Today though I texted her Heyy. And it got sent as a green text message instead of a blue iMessage cuz we have iPhones. And she didn't respond which is unlike her to do.So I don't know if she got it which I'm sure she did. But also sense it wasn't an iMessage I can't tell if she read it or not. I keep having a feeling she turned off iMessage just so she can ignore my text and end it without me knowing if she read it or not. But that just might be me over thinking. Should I just wait however long for her to text me? I don't want to try again cuz it might annoy her

См. статью: Did she just not receive my text?