Friday, June 14, 2013

How to reduce the other on my iPhone 5?

I got an iPhone 5 for Christmas and I have been extremely grateful for it, taking very good care of it since I usually buy my own electronics. But this phone is beginning to bug me now. When I synced everything from my old iPhone to the iPhone 5, I had probably 500 photos, 20 videos, maybe 300 songs and ten apps max (or around those numbers) and it never once said "Your storage is full." But a month or so ago it began saying that, so I deleted all of my videos except 2 and 100 photos and my storage was lesser. A few weeks ago it began saying my storage was full again so I deleted all of my apps except 4, have only the songs I want and about 200 photos with no videos and every time I check my Tumblr or Twitter app, it will pop up saying "Storage is full, check settings" and etc and I've tried to reduce as much as I can. Clearing everything and deleting what I can but it just keeps popping up more and more as I delete an clear my photos and etc?
What can I do to stop this? To reduce my "other"??
Right now, my audio is 1.61 GB, my photos 270.7 MB, apps 180.4 MB and other at 11.44 GB.It says I'm over capacity by 19.4 MB.
Thank you c:

См. статью: How to reduce the other on my iPhone 5?