Monday, June 10, 2013

End of the school year, bored?

Alright so a couple weeks ago when I was in school I couldn't wait for there to be no school and now it's summer. I am done doing social networking because I absolutely hate it and that was all I ever used to do on my iPhone and iPad and now even those can't keep my attention. I'm not real sure what to do or use them for, I have NO need for them. I know I'll be running this summer so ill use the phone for music and stuff, but what else will I do during the day besides sit around or clean? I was thinking maybe I could do something productive and not waste my summer. Maybe get familiar with basic chemistry since that's a class ill be taking next school year? I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'm not your average teen. I like to make something of myself and be useful for stuff.

См. статью: End of the school year, bored?