Sunday, August 25, 2013

Best iPhone 4 Screen Protector?

I want a screen protector that will protect my screen, obviously. I do not want any silly stuff like privacy screen, anti-glare, etc. I have used: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0044WTQVE/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3QF16EH69HELL but it scratches too easily. I want one that will look good and perform well for a long period of time. Preferably it should be under $10, but if its a really good value suggest it anyway. And please no rainbow orange-peels.
Also:
Have you used the screen protector and how long?
How well is it holding up so far?
Added (1). How easy is application of the protector?
Added (2). Http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0044WTQVE/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3QF16EH69HELL

I want one that is nearly invisible and feels and responds well like this one initially was

См. статью: Best iPhone 4 Screen Protector?