Friday, August 30, 2013

Is he lying about the messages?

The other day my boyfriend was in the other room and he left his iphone 5 with me.when you type a certain word in the search bar it will bring up everything on the phone including that word. Even text messages even if they've been deleted from your inbox so I searched the word love thinking it would be all our messages and I wanted to look back through them but there were messages from a couple other girls, but they had been deleted so I couldn't tap them and look at any details (date, time etc.) so I asked him about it and he said they're from before we were together, but we've been seeing each other about 6 months. I want to believe him but I have an iphone 4s and the messages when i search love in my phone don't go back that far.Is it possible for it to be true that these messages are from 6 or 7 months ago and they're just showing up out of order or is he lying?

См. статью: Is he lying about the messages?