Wednesday, August 28, 2013

IPhone 4s does not ring or have speaker sound?

The other day I was on the phone with a few family members on my iPhone 4s. The phone had its speaker on when it took a brief tumble to the floor. Now the fall itself was about 3 in a half maybe 4 ft drop off a counter. When i picked it up, I could not hear anyone on the speaker phone. But when I took the speaker phone off the people could hear me. Now, the phone doesn't ring at all. Not even for a text.It just vibes! Also, during FaceTime you can be heard to the person but you can't hear the person on your end. Any suggestions on what i should do? My contract with sprint is up already and I'm waiting for the iPhone 5s upgrade next month. However, this weekend is my sister's wedding and I really want to use my phone for pictures and just to have it on hand. Thanks!

См. статью: IPhone 4s does not ring or have speaker sound?