Sunday, August 25, 2013

How to get out of this situation?

My dad and my stepmom are so strict it is not even funny.My dad was a completely normal person until my mom and dad got divorced and my dad took custody of me which wasn't my idea. I wanted to live with my mom.My dad married another women and she was ok at first but than when she moved in, she layed down a lot of rules in my dads house and my dad started changing into her. I have an iPad, and a iPhone my mom gave me for my grad present, and an iPad I got for Christmas not too long ago.My stepmom layed down some rules and took my phone and my iPad away and now she is putting them up for sale and no longer wants me to have them. I got soo mad when she dd that. I tried talking to my dad about it and he told me that it's right and that my mom was stupid enough to buy them for me. I sneaked into my dads room to call my mom and tell her what they are doing to me. She got really pissed off and said to me, next time she picks me up she will give them crap about it and make them give it back to me. I'm a straight A student, I'm in all academic classes in high school. I only use my phone to text my friends if they wanna hang or study, and I use my iPad for homework. I don't have Facebook or Instagram. I hate them both. And I only have twitter. And I need a phone for emergency calls.My stepmom put the laptop even up for sale! I have a boyfriend and I'm never gonna be able to text him or talk to him on the phone. I'm literally crying. And I'm at my friends house typing this because I got my iPhone and iPad taken away for good. They can't trust me with boys even if I'm with my girlfriends, and I'm not even allowed to go to a sleepover or stay home alone. They say I'm too young and their afraid I'm going to burn down the house and invite boys over. Like holy crap. I'm 14 years old and not allowed to stay home alone! My brother and my sister live with my mom and I want to live with my mom bad, but my dad won't let me.My stepmom never lets me go to the movies or the mall. I'm not even allowed to shop at Aeropostale. But when I'm with my mom she takes me to hollister and TNA and all those places, but I have to leave those clothes at her house because my stepmom will just donate them and o will my dad. I always have to do everything in the house and it drives me up the walls! What should I do? I wanna move in with my mom really bad! I hate my life:'(
Added (1). Btw my sister and my brother are not half to me.My father wanted a Kid withhim and since my sister is only 5 my mom had custody of her and my bro is 16 so he has a job and my mom took custody of him as well.My mom took custody over me to but my dad fighted back and he of course had to have me.My brother hates going to my dads and my stepmom always yells at my 5 year old sister.

См. статью: How to get out of this situation?