Friday, August 16, 2013

How to stop being a creepy person?

So I was talking to some stranger on Omegle (an online text-based website where we can talk to strangers) and it turns out I was being creepy. Detailed advice is greatly appreciated. Here is the chat log.

You: How do you do, sir?
Stranger: Nooooo
Stranger: Sir
You: You are female?
Stranger: Yes.
Stranger: U?
You: My apologies, ma'am. I am a boy.
You: What's up?
Stranger: I'm good
Stranger: And u?
You: I am doing swell! Just got done playing some video games after running some heavy duty errands. :)
You: How old are you by the way?
Stranger: 16
Stranger: And u?
You: I am around your age.
You: You are using a smart phone?
You: You have brown hair?
You: You are right handed?
Stranger: iPhone, but tell me tour age
You: I'm 13.
You: iPhone is a smartphone lol.
Stranger: Cool
You: Sorry to ask a bunch of questions, trying to see if I'm even sightly psychic.
You: You don't mind, do you?
Stranger: Nooooo :)
You: Okay, cool.So you have brown hair?
Stranger: Yes
You: You are right handed?
Stranger: Yes
You: You are Caucasian?
Stranger: Caucasien? I Speek french sorry
You: White people basically.
You: It is okay.
Stranger: ?? You're crazy
You: Why?
You: I'd like to improve so as to not be crazy. Please help me improve.
Stranger: Why you ask me if i have Brown haïr ???
You: ''You: Sorry to ask a bunch of questions, trying to see if I'm even sightly psychic.
You: You don't mind, do you?
Stranger: Nooooo :)''
Stranger: Good bye
You: Before you leave, I have favour to ask you.
You: am I creepy?
Stranger: What!
Stranger: YES
*Stranger has disconnected*

Thank you so much in advance! :)

См. статью: How to stop being a creepy person?