Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Playing mobile + 1 1/2 months old baby?

Hi everyone,
My son is using my and my husband cell phone everyday. Sometimes it is putting it inside his mouth. Playing with iphone, remote controller (everything with is not his toys).Is it safe to give him cell phone while it is on?
He has been playing with cell phone since he was 4-5 months.
Do you allow your kids play with your cell phone, iphones, remote controller, wireless mouse,…
Added (1). He chew the battery of the remote controller as well. I heard that radiation of the cell phone is harmful for baby. If he put inside of his mouth, does it mean that he is in higher risk?
Why we need to take the battery out? He likes to turn the TV on, if I take the battery out, he doesn't like it.

См. статью: Playing mobile + 1 1/2 months old baby?