Friday, August 16, 2013

Whites are becoming the minority this world is going to hell?

And as a white man who as no negative feelings towards any other people of other ethnicities, it is complete bull hearing about how racist whites are GIVE ME A BREAK more often i get dirty looks and attitudes from africian americans and hispanics and most whites are usually polite to me not ALL but MOST maybe this is due to the fact that i'm white and their white so the are nicer to me but as far as all these people whining about being oppressed but white racists give me a break I can't even find a job because if i get picked over a minority then the company is RACIST between iphone drones, social networking taking over everyones REAL social life, and this poor excuse for a country constantly whining about every slightly offensive thing I really am starting to not feel free anymore does anyone else feel this way wtf do we do

См. статью: Whites are becoming the minority this world is going to hell?