Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Iphone not charging? iOS 7 problems?

Recently I bought a new plug & lead.It's a purple one which is 2m long which I ordered from Amazon.It was working for a couple of weeks but after 7.0.2 (I think; either way the most recent update) it has stopped charging and my phone will not charge.
However after researching this online apparently Apple are blocking non-official lightning cables, however when they're blocked you're suppose to get a warning pop-up about it no longer working.
My phone charges on another wire (official apple lead) but I wish to continue to use my new charger.
Does anyone know what the issue could be?

-I've tried charging an old iPod touch which has ios 4 however it only charges it when it's switched off.

См. статью: Iphone not charging? iOS 7 problems?