Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What does it mean when you get robbed in a dream?

I had a dream that I was driving and I realized I had my headphones were on and I wanted to play music out loud so I drove into the parking lot of my old middle school (by my house) when I pulled up I parked and was seeing what track to play and my window rolled down and he came in got my iphone took it and then another guy (out of the 3) came in to see if I had something else I asked for my i pod cable and they gave it back I didn't resist I just gave up easily and after everything I got out the car called my dad told him and told him I still had the car also I was putting on my 18k necklace after I told my dad I opened a gate to go to my car and I woke up someone please help decode this or help my understand what it means please on and the 3 guys that robbed me they were all dressed in black one had a white undershirt all around my height 5"8' 2 guys robbed me inside the car the other just stood there help me please thank you

См. статью: What does it mean when you get robbed in a dream?