Friday, November 1, 2013

Should I switch from Verizon to ATT?

To understand why, I love technology.It is kind of a hobby of mine to stay up to date with the newest stuff. And I am considering making the switch to ATT from Verizon for the following reasons:
1. Being on a GSM Network. I would like the opportunity to purchase unlocked phones, like the new Nexus 5 from google.
2. I can easily switch between an iPhone and android, which is a perk that greatly appeals to me.
3. ATT is known for faster speeds, despite less coverage than verizon (but not by much if I am correct)
4. Verizon's customer support is *** and I am getting fed up with it.

Currently I have an iPhone 5s and just upgraded my contract, and would have to sell it and use that revenue to pay my ETC of around 300 and my new phone(s). I know it is going to be expensive at first, but is it worth it?

I am leaning yes, but I just want to hear another opinion. Thanks!

См. статью: Should I switch from Verizon to ATT?